its ok, but only for a day or so. if it gets wet at all (can get wet from saliva) then it will spoil and start to get bacteria on it, which can make your bird very ill. I found its best to store this food in a sealable container, as is any pet food, to keep from moister, bugs, and fresh for your bird. hope I helped! shelled nuts is what I would use. but always check your birds snacks to make sure its not spoiled or wet. good luck!!
answered 1 year, 1 month ago
0out of 0found this answer helpful.