When used as directed, Vet’s Best Aches + Pains for Dogs can be used in conjunction with or instead of other Hip and Joint Supplements. The chewable tablets feature:
- Glucosamine HCl: The best-absorbed form of glucosamine. Helps the body build healthy cartilage and synovial joint fluid, which lubricates the joints and promotes a free range of motion.
- Pineapple Bromelain: Anti-inflammatory. Reduces swelling, pain and inflammation without the side effects of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): Provides organic sulfur, which is critical for healthy connective tissue in joints, and for building new cartilage and synovial joint fluid.
- White Willow Bark extract: Reduces pain, swelling and inflammation associated with arthritis, hip dysplasia and sore muscles.
- Yucca: Anti-inflammatory. Reduces pain due to arthritis and hip dysplasia.
Directions for Use for Dogs:
Under 25 lbs 1/2 tablet
25 to 50 lbs 1 tablet
50 to 75 lbs 1 1/2 tablets
Over 75 lbs 2 tablets
Give recommended number of tablets twice each day. For high maintenance dogs, the number of tablets can remain at twice the normal level.
The label lists the following Cautions:
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia; history of urinary tract stones; or known allergies to shellfish. Administer during or after animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. Do not use for animals suffering from bleeding disorders or Salycilates or NSAIDS. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
Store in a cool, dry place.
FOR DISCOMFORT ASSOCIATED WITH REGULAR EXERCISE & NORMAL DAILY ACTIVITY
This soothing mix of White Willow Bark, Yucca and Pineapple Bromelain, formulated by Dr. Dawn Curie Thomas, DVM, may help ease aches caused by exercise. For over 25 years, she has blended natural ingredients that work together to comfort and relieve your dog.
answered 5 months, 1 week ago
0out of 0found this answer helpful.